Monday, April 27, 2009







I loaded my ipod with some new songs and comedy tonight, and hit the elliptical running. I went 25 minutes on Fat Burn. If you're unversed on the "Fat Burn" mode of a machine, it basically feels like going uphill slowly. You go slower to maintain a lower heart rate so you can go longer distances. Oh JOY, staying on it LONGER! Just kidding, I love the feeling of running without pounding my body into the ground. It felt great. I also had the extra added bonus of people looking at me strangely while I was giggling to myself at my comedy guy. I had the steam room all to myself, it was a good day!


On Sunday our pastor asked the congregation to consider what we wanted to be to our church family. I want to be an inspiration. The wife and mother that can volunteer, worship, lead, and take care of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment