Saturday, April 25, 2009

All right, I've stepped away from the ledge. If you've talked to me or seen my FB page in the last two days, you know I was in a rough patch. We went gym shopping today to see if there was anything cheaper and still a good fit. Answer: no way. We draw the line at co-ed steam and sauna rooms. So, I'm now making our gym my new best friend. It's all I've go that's "me" time, and I'm going to start "paying" myself.
In other news, we took the bikes and kids to Danville and did a 10 mile bike ride up and back on the Iron Horse Trail. Fun times! Bob sneered at me when I suggested that the way back was up hill to some degree. However, he had to admit it once he towed 50 pounds of Merritt-Grace, back over that section! It was very nice, actually, right up until Bailey's allergies got the best of her. I think we'll take the eyedrops with us and make it a once a week event for several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment